CP/M Disk Image Explorer
(ex ATM CP/M Explorer)
SteinBlume (ex ATM CP/M Explorer) is a fully featured utility for work with CP/M Disk Image files as an archives with simple and familiar file browser interface.
SteinBlume supports different formats of CP/M Disk Image files. And the number of supported formats is increased. SteinBlume also allows you to work with the user CP/M Disk Image file formats for user-defined parameters. Continuous feedback allows users to constantly update the list of supported formats. We are improving SteinBlume TOGETHER with the USERS.
If you want to translate SteinBlume into your native language, please contact me (email@example.com).
The SteinBlume allows you:
- browse / modify your CP/M Image files,
- create new Image files,
- copy / move files to / from Image files,
- delete / rename files in Image,
- change attributes of files in Image,
- recovery "deleted" files in Image,
- view files in Image in text / HEX mode in different encodings,
- copy / move files from one to another USER area inside Image,
- save system tracks as file.
Now supported CP/M Disk Image file formats:
- .atm - ATM CP/M Disk Image,
- .pro - Profi CP/M Disk Image,
- .kdi - Korvet or Byte-01 Disk Image,
- .odi & od2 - Orion CP/M Disk Image,
- .qdi - Quorum CP/M Disk Image
- .fdd - Vector-06C CP/M Disk Image
- .xdi - eXperimental (a.k.a. X) CP/M Disk Image - user CP/M Disk Image for user-defined parameters,
- .trd - TRD Disk Image
- .fdi - Full Disk Image by Konstantin Uglekov (Only import through additional Disk Image Analyzer utility),
- .td0 - Teledisk Image by Sydex (Only import through additional Disk Image Analyzer utility).
Now supported text encoding in internal File Viewer:
- ATM encoding,
- Profi encoding,
- ISO/IEC 8859-5:1999,
- OEM/DOS (CP 866)
- Windows (CP 1251)
SteinBlume full package
SteinBlume full package includes:
Separately SteinBlume components downloads
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- ICQ: 346382668,
© 2010-2017 Black Cat / ERA Creative Group